Thursday, February 02, 2012

A call to action

Hello my fellow Ateneans,


We all know the scourge that has blighted our school recently, a certain female anon called "Crystal Eagle". As of writing, she has already victimized at least 5 of our school mates.


I have been tasked by certain members of the Sanggu and other concerned students to try and stop this menace from continuing. My mandate is to stop Crystal Eagle from posting any more slanderous lies on the web that has caused a stir among members of our community.


I will not work alone. I have with me a small group of dedicated individuals that will try to look for clues. We will try to decode her writing, track certain comments, and even try to trace her IP address trail, in the hope that we may be able to ascertain this anon's identity.


So far we have gathered the following:
  • That this anon is 80% likely to be a girl.
  • That she has numerous friends on facebook, which is why she can dox (or "stalk") these individuals that were victimized.
  • She is online almost all day, and is certainly looking at several social networks at the same time.
  • That it is unlikely that she works alone, because of the changing tone of her entries.

It is our hope that even if we do not catch Crystal Eagle, we may deter her/them from posting entries again. By fighting fire with fire I am certain that we will be able to stop them from posting entries again.

We have setup an email account:

crystaleaglehunter@yahoo.com

If you know anything about Crystal Eagle please do not hesitate to email us any information you can give.

Rest assured, with everyone's cooperation we can stop this nonsense from continuing.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam


Side Note: This blog is called "The Lucius Project" because of my fascination with The Dark Knight specifically the character of Lucius Fox. For all the fans out there, you already know why I picked this name.


15 comments:

  1. I too have started my own Crystal Eagle hunting, as a side hobby, and wonder how you have come up with your conclusions. Sadly, I do not have a lot of connections, and am secretly trying to crack this case with the few that I have and the tools of logic and statistics.

    My suspicions:
    - CE is, despite all attempts to assert femininity (and even because of them), quite likely male.
    - CE has connections, possibly has been/is in a position of power.
    - CE could well be an individual writer; the changing tone of his (her) entries I attribute to the fact that the whole thing is a mask that is pretty difficult to keep up for the inexperienced.

    Sadly, I have no major suspects due to my lack of connections; however, if anyone can give me a lead I can do a statistical analysis of writing styles and try to determine how likely it is that CE is one of them.

    Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you delete the person from the Sanggu FB group first. Then get people to block his/her/their FB account. This will at least reduce the problem since CE keeps spamming there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because NO ONE is moderating that hell hole called the sanggu bantay halalan fb group. Napapagkalaman tuloy siyang official sanggu fb group. The creator of that is also from sanggu.

      Delete
  3. Crystal eagle, from what I know, emails via a proxy so we won't be able to trace where he/she emails from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saan nanggaling yung 80%? I call bullshit.

    Come on guys, leads are not supposed to be subjective. We need hard facts here to pin who this is, not just arbitrary opinions that we can't. Eh ano ngayon kung politically connected siya? That's around every Atenean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this project prioritizes the unveiling over the deterring part...

    The situation reminds me of Death Note, to some extent. I hope that despite the trouble and frustration, we would have a chance at exercising critical analysis as we 'play this game'. The clues would need refurbishing though.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the strawberry daiquiris, nails, cocktails, 'bet my pink panties', and 'job is a cutie but not a hottie like rob' are misleads. it seems to try to hard to assume a gender. so i highly doubt and suggest to drop the 80% assurance to 30%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the way he/she writes those "sipping my margarita, martini daiquiri blablabla" makes me want to bitch slap her face and shove her face into her anus for sounding so pretentious and stupid. tralalala buti pa si CE nalang magpakantot kay pierre kasi parang naiinggit lang ata un. bash cate as well? inggit lang siya na panget siguro siya haha i be hating sorry! taena sarap bigyan yang CE na yan kapag nalaman na kung sino siya.

      Delete
  7. pano yun babae? is your stereotyping that strong? its a petty and unskilled trick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try the 4th year DS majors

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^whaddya mean, Anonymous user of Feb 5 2012 9:21 am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know to whom they are alluding. I investigated a bit and despite some suspicious things that well may have been coincidence, I have concluded that she is not CE.

      More on this hopefully by tonight. Keep your eyes peeled.

      P.S. I've been having problems posting comments here with my WordPress ID.

      Delete
  10. So, BS (Insert major here), Minor in criminology ang drama ng mga ateneans? =)))) (anti-CE here, though)

    ReplyDelete