Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Update 1

Good day to everyone!

Thank you for all the helpful comments. We have been refining our strategies since the weekend and we have advanced in our quest to find out who crystal eagle is. Although I am sure she will deny it, I have contacted her through her email for the past few days and she responded quite arrogantly. But due to her answers, we have been able the deduct the likelihood of who she is. Definitely she is either a junior or a senior student. Gender is still a big question but we will find out soon enough.

Also, she has stopped posting blog entries for a couple of days now. Apparently she is breaking under the pressure of us watching her every move.

We will look into this more in the coming days. We hope that we never see her post an entry again.

4 comments:

  1. Publish the email transcripts or gtfo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because we have email transcripts won't prove her identity though.

      Delete
  2. How can you definitely prove that he/she is either a junior or a senior student?

    Also, person updated today. I don't think pressure has anything to do with this. That's a very arrogant assumption to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, man, at least show your readers some of your own work.
    I'll be publishing my own findings.
    I may not have much, really, but I'll share what little I have.
    Expect the first few entries by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete