Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Update 2

Hello to all


I know that most of you are asking for more evidence, for example the email transcripts. However, I have to regretfully keep them for now since I know Crystal Eagle consistently checks this blog. If I show more of what I know, she'll throw me off even more. I am also trying to protect what I have, so that she's more likely to make more mistakes.


My associates are busy with schoolwork right now and I, the lead hunter, am the only one continuing this missions as of now.


Yesterday's blog entry was a big breakthrough for finally I can share some more educated assumptions about her identity. You see, every one has to take into consideration that every single entry that Crystal Eagle writes about are FULL OF LIES, and she only uses vague references and gossip to build up on each of her stories. However, I am sure there is an encompassing motive or reason for starting the blog in the first place. The issue with the APO is just a smoke screen, for I believe she just piggy-backed on the issue to ensure that her blog becomes viral. She certainly does NOT know Maia Ang personally. And with her other "clues" of having graduated etc. are certainly just mental notes for us to think that she's working. Actually she is probably just a student with a lot of free time.


Then after last night, she did something again, and quite interestingly. For the first 4 entries, she was careful enough to use public pictures and websites anybody could access. I know this because I myself try to dox all her targets to confirm this. However, in her last 2 entries she used pictures that could only be accessed by Jaz and Makki's friends or friend of friends on facebook. I am certain of this because I asked the help of a few friends who are friends with Jaz and Makki, and therefore have confirmed it. It could be possible that the culprit is the intersection of Jaz and Makki's friends, and at most, the friend of their friends on facebook. But I will never be sure, since if Crystal Eagle is actually a group of students, with multiple facebook accounts, then it would be much harder to catch them.


Let's assume that Crystal Eagle is just one person. I am quite convinced that she is really a girl, for even in her writing she tries too much to sound boy-ish, and depict a lot of male-oriented cultural references. For example,the picture of Maria Ozawa, to help us create assumptions that Crystal Eagle is actually a boy. But again, these entries are really "inceptions" of lies. Everyone has to look deeper into this to understand. But then again, I am not certain about Crystal Eagle's gender, just yet.


There is one more thing. Of all the entries she posted, the one about Ian Agatep strikes me as the most well thought of and possibly the reason behind all of this. It is such a coincidence that this happened at the onset of the Sanggu elections, and she is quite possibly masking this agenda with several non-sanggu related targets just to throw everybody off. 


So again, if you know any information about this, please email me and my group immediately. I want to end this before elections start next week.

7 comments:

  1. //However, in her last 2 entries she used pictures that could only be accessed by Jaz and Makki's friends or friend of friends on facebook. I am certain of this because I asked the help of a few friends who are friends with Jaz and Makki, and therefore have confirmed it. It could be possible that the culprit is the intersection of Jaz and Makki's friends, and at most, the friend of their friends on facebook. But I will never be sure, since if Crystal Eagle is actually a group of students, with multiple facebook accounts, then it would be much harder to catch them.//

    Doesn't necessarily follow that it's the intersection of their friends. You failed to take into account the possibility that there might be individuals who give this person photos, but not necessarily connected to both Jaz and Makki. Could be insiders. If that's the case, then we just don't know who it could be given the scale of the said network and the inability to find out just who leaked the said photos

    //Let's assume that Crystal Eagle is just one person.//
    Why?

    //I am quite convinced that she is really a girl, for even in her writing she tries too much to sound boy-ish, and depict a lot of male-oriented cultural references. For example,the picture of Maria Ozawa, to help us create assumptions that Crystal Eagle is actually a boy.//
    I think that is a crazy assumption to make for now. We really cannot prove the gender of the person based on writing styles alone. Unless, of course, you have proof or studies that give conclusive (not below 100%) evidence that such is possible

    //There is one more thing. Of all the entries she posted, the one about Ian Agatep strikes me as the most well thought of and possibly the reason behind all of this. It is such a coincidence that this happened at the onset of the Sanggu elections, and she is quite possibly masking this agenda with several non-sanggu related targets just to throw everybody off.//

    Could just be that - a coincidence.

    ---

    I'm only playing devil's advocate because we really need to build a case based on solid evidence, not just assumptions based on how this person writes. I hope the next post gives us a MAC Address or at least validation that the person is posting from a certain ISP (and that we can get the location from the person's IP from there). It's no use talking about abstracts at this level.

    Or at least take note of this information:

    "Well pretty much everything! I’m not sure if I had Makki as a classmate in a class at CTC or SEC-A, I’m not sure at all."

    Given Makki is a current sophomore, we take into consideration the possibility that this crystal_eagle has not yet graduated. Unless, of course, it's a case of mistaken identity. Crystal Eagle and had Makki as a classmate. But, C.E. said he/she was already a graduate. Makki couldn't have taken electives (outruling the possibility of PE since the classrooms were in CTC/SEC A) in freshman year. Therefore, he/she is still studying in the Ateneo. Logically sound? Yes, if Crystal Eagle wasn't lying, or wasn't taking 1st year/2nd year classes as a senior - which I doubt is a possibility given that we rule out electives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I'm only playing devil's advocate because we really need to build a case based on solid evidence, not just assumptions based on how this person writes. I hope the next post gives us a MAC Address or at least validation that the person is posting from a certain ISP (and that we can get the location from the person's IP from there). It's no use talking about abstracts at this level."

      While I understand your points, and my findings disagree with many of the ones on this site, making these conjectures does help somewhat in giving us somewhere to begin looking. They do not establish certitude, but they're a good start. Solid evidence such as what you ask for for this kind of thing is hard to harvest; it helps to have somewhere to start looking. :)

      Delete
  2. ^Interesting comment you got there Anonymous :) You're trying to convince everyone something and proving to everyone that you're actually tracking Crystal Eagle. There's a chance that you're the culprit behind it :D

    -Crystalker Eagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I operate on facts (or at least remnants of them), and just hoping that what were posted weren't lies.

      I'm only trying to be logical. I don't want to reduce the investigation to something that just relies on "her writing [trying] too much to sound boy-ish" and all the inherent assumptions.

      Nope, I'm not crystal eagle, sadly. Just your regular Death Note fan.

      Delete
  3. Crystal Eagle is Ian Agatep. He already posted his motive behind the blog in the blog post about him. To get sympathy votes because someone on the internet is creating "lies" about him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read my latest entry, folks. :)

    (Still cannot post under my WordPress account. Dunno what's with Blogger.)

    ReplyDelete