Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crystal Eagle = Christian Iglesias

It's 5:00 AM on my watch and I just can't stand this stupidity anymore. I had to strike fast.




Hello my fellow Ateneans,

I’m sure all of you have seen this note circulating on facebook about Crystal Eagle and Christian Iglesias. I’m sure all of you found it to be sweet and full of happy endings. I’m sure all of you were duped. Crystal Eagle IS Christian Iglesias.

After my long hiatus from this blog I finished most of my important requirements and I was ready to get back on the case. However, I immediately heard the news that a certain Christian Iglesias was behind what is known now as “Death by PDF”, an illegal hack that revealed Crystal Eagle’s identity. I was skeptical at first, but eventually I was convinced. It was a clean hit. Crystal Eagle was history.

While reviewing my last requirements for the year, I came across this note that has been spreading in facebook from Christian Iglesias. Now this is just terribly disappointing. Does the Ateneo community think that this kind of 'save the world' bullshit actually exists in this life? Do you all really think that someone can be that good? I’m sorry for using profane language, but FUCK THIS Christian Iglesias. “CE in love with you” is pure bullshit! Your lies will not be tolerated anymore.

We all know Christian Iglesias has a website called Ketchh. He is using all this publicity to add more people in his website. This last note proves that he is Crystal Eagle. You want to believe in this love story? Fuck all of you. I am 100% sure that Crystal Eagle is Christian Iglesias.

Let’s start with my evidence:

The name CRYSTal EAGLe, sounds too much like CHRISTian IGLEsias. It is highly possible that Mr. Christian Iglesias wanted to troll all of us by creating this fictitious name that sounds much like his real name. Also, take a look at this:

Crystal = 7 characters                         Christian = 9 characters
Eagle = 5 characters                           Iglesias = 8 characters

I found out through my research that Mr. Iglesias was a former Management Engineering student and may have been interested in math very much. I also heard rumors he was moderately good at it. Notice how “Crystal” and “Eagle” have character counts that are PRIME numbers, while “Christian” and “Iglesias” have character counts that are COMPOSITE numbers. Clearly this is no coincidence. The greatest mind twister of all is when you add up the characters of each name:

Crystal Eagle = 12 characters             Christian Iglesias = 17 characters

This time it’s the opposite. The pseudonym “Crystal Eagle” has a character count that is a composite number, while his real name “Christian Iglesias” has a character count that is a prime number. Is this a coincidence? I highly doubt it. This has got to be the intentional work of a person such as him. He is so full of himself.

Next, Christian Iglesias has no pictures on the open web except for maybe a few pictures on his facebook recently but I will not swoop down to his “CE level”. Is it a coincidence that the person, who hacked Crystal Eagle, is invulnerable to doxing as well? Is he that good? All I found was this picture:

 Christian Iglesias, “The Little Prince” is way too overrated.

I found a picture of your hand though, Mr. Christian Iglesias. I want everyone to take a look at this:
 What is this? THE BOY WITH THE PRINCE TATTOO?!

I have reason to believe that Christian Iglesias actually duped us even more by making a reference to this recently shown movie. I don't know about all of you, but I smell something fishy going on here.

Also, is it a coincidence that his website also promotes anonymity on the internet? Is it a coincidence that Crystal Eagle will never reveal her true identity? Maybe, but it is highly unlikely.

Finally, let’s not forget that Christian Iglesias is a college dropout. Yes, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, and all the other great tech entrepreneurs are all college dropouts but that doesn’t make Christian Iglesias one of them. I highly doubt that he has the mental capacity to learn how to code extensively and make a hack program. May I remind you that Christian Iglesias is a college dropout:

 Do you really think he could write code that well?

I’m sorry Mr. Iglesias, my doxing skills found something that will prove to everyone how stupid you really are. I’ll show them this screenshot for them to see a preview of your folly:

This video must be watched. It will prove all my theories right

All of this is part of your grand plan to dupe us all. You will not be missed when they send you to jail.

I will post more evidence as they arrive. I want everyone to know: Christian Iglesias IS Crystal Eagle. This is no joke. It is real and I want everyone to find out.


See you on Blue Roast, Mr. Christian Iglesias, when they put the cuffs on you.


Crystal Eagle/Christian Iglesias Hunter signing out

8 comments:

  1. good morning mister hunter. i think your arguments are all invalid. i'm not ruling out that he is crystal eagle but your whole essay looks like this.

    he's promoting ketchh.

    they have similar names.
    and your "mathematical" analysis proves it.
    (i'm a math major and i don't even see a hint of correlation with what you did there)

    you can't find his pictures online.
    (maybe because you're not his friend and he's protecting his identity from the likes of you.)

    he has a tatoo of the little prince.

    he is a college dropout.

    he did some dumb stuff in high school.

    therefore, he is crystal eagle.

    i don't really see the point of what you just wrote. i also think that you're stooping down to C.E.'s level and attacking the person of Christian Iglesias by "presenting evidence" and then ruling that your evidence is sufficient. I really suggest that you just get on with your life. if there's one thing i learned in ateneo its not to judge other people. yes you are entitled to your opinion. and yes your opinion is that C.E. is Christian but to do it in a way where you declare some facts evidence and make sweeping declarations is just plain, for the lack of a better term, stupid. stupid. and un-Atenean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This if funny. You are funny. It's funny how a college drop-out can show more class than you, presumably,a current Atenean. Like what the first comment says, your arguments are invalid.

    Also, how can a college drop-out create his OWN FUNCTIONING website if he's as, you say, an idiot. That ALREADY scratches out one of your evidence. I've never met X personally, but he was once part of an org in the Ateneo. From what I've been hearing, he's really smart and some people even call him a GENIUS.

    Stop this already. We've moved on. The Ateneo has moved on and so should you. There's no point in reviving ghosts of past. You're only adding to the reign of CE. Just forget it. His/her blog is down and you should maybe you should accept that someone of 'lesser' qualifications (according to you) may have beat you to the revelation of CE (according to X).

    To reiterate what the comment above says. It was very un-Atenean of you. X shows more class and more Atenean qualities than you, despite being a college drop out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with the first post.

    you sir, are the very instigator of the hate. it has already ended with the last request of crystal eagle. true or not, it was a happy ending that would have been forgotten eventually. it was proper crystal eagle said sorry to all the people he/she offended. i think we need to all be responsible cyber net users and stop with these theories that have no basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, why are you taking this seriously? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. they see me trollin

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're just jealous that Christian Iglesias caught C.E. before you, supposed crystal eagle hunter. Get over it and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No.

    Seriously, man, you're stretching it.
    You're beginning to sound like those right-wing nutjob conspiracy theorists.
    If you want to accuse, as I've said on my blog before, give us hard evidence.
    You have nothing but tenuous connections and irrelevant arguments at best.

    -terradamnata

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christian Iglesias has had that tattoo for a few years now. I don't know why I needed to point that out as all of this is so obviously paranoid bullshit, but I digress.

    Of the many sad things that have come out of this sordid business (and there are many), I think you have to be the saddest. Please, for your own good, stop. Study hard. Move on and away from this embarrassing point in your life.

    ReplyDelete